INSTITUTO EDUCATIVO OLINCA
3rd Grade Bimonthly exams guide
Lesson 13 to 17
- Vocabulary words lesson 13 to 17 from Storytown
- Vocabulary words from English World Unit 5 and 6
- Vocabulary words from Unit of Inquiry 3 How the World Works .
- English World Unit 5 and 6
- Past continuous and the use of while and when
- Ex. While he was watching tv, his mom entered the house.
- When I entered the house, the children were watching tv,
- past tense. Use When.
- (I / finish my homework) (I / watch TV)
- When I finished my homework, I watched TV.
- indefinite pronouns: something, everything, anything and nothing.
- Most people like either apples or pears.
- Prepositions of time
In on at
UNIT OF INQUIRY 3:
- How The World Works.
- Storytown Lesson 13 to 17.